9 Apr 2011

Birwatch Holiday Miami

Miami
A couple of years ago I went on holiday with my mom on a Caribbean
cruise. We had, unfortunately, only an overnight stay at a hotel in Miami before boarding the cruise ship about mid-morning.  Even so, quite naturally my camera equipment was readily at hand the entire time, and since I am so totally focused on birds, it goes to follow that I took this brief opportunity to take as many photographs as I could of any birds and wildlife that I saw.  The following photos represent just a few.


Boat  tailed Grackle Male
Boat tailed Grackle  perched
Boat tailed Grackle Female
Eurasian Dove
Dove Eurasian
Brown Pelican
Egret under the docks
Egret
Frigate Bird

If I ever get the opportunity, I would like to spend a week or so in Miami to do a lot more bird watching.

Enjoy,

Guni

No comments:

Post a Comment